Goltech will help you release complex unresolved pain other therapies can’t!
To communicate with founder and developer Paul Davies:
- Call 07 3886 5321 or email here
Training Dates and Venues:
Training is by arrangement.
If you are interested in training please contact Paul on (07) 3886 5321.
There is the opportunity to train in Brisbane before 30/06/17 – in a very personalised environment.
Only two people will be accepted.
If you are interested, please contact Paul on (07) 3886 5321.
Why train in Goltech?
- Release complex unresolved pain other therapies can’t…see the Course Outline
- Become a soft-tissue specialist
- Charge higher fees
- See more clients in less time
- Align the spine without manipulation? Paul speaks about this Click Here.
What Does Goltech Training Involve?
Training is currently provided intensively over 6 consecutive days, including a weekend.
What is Provided?
- Train with one of Australia’s leading soft-tissue therapists
- Learn to treat just about any musculoskeletal condition effectively
- Practical Focus
- Materials included:
- Full colour 516 page textbook on theory, treatment protocols and aids to assessment
- DVDs (set of 6)
- Certificate of completion to participants achieving a satisfactory standard of practice. Download a sample of the certificate.
- Licence to call yourself a Goltech therapist
- Free listing on the Goltech website as a Goltech therapist until 30 June next year.
- Access to 160+ client handouts covering most presentig problems.
Full Details of Materials
(i) Comprehensive Textbook:
This book is written with the hands-on practitioner in mind. It is designed to be a practical in-clinic manual. You will struggle to find another practitioner manual as comprehensive or well-wrtten for in-clinic use.
- 516 pages long, with clear & detailed explanations on both background theory and the problems & pathologies you are likely to see, and how to treat them.
- Three Tables of Contents. To download all 3 Tables of Contents: Click Here.
- Contents Overview.
- This provides a snapshot of the book as a whole.
- Contents: Outline.
- This provides an overview of the contents of the teaching sections of the book.
- Contents: Detail.
- This provides an extremely detailed list of the contents of the teaching sections of the book.
- You can find anything you need to revue quickly and easily.
- Contents Overview.
- 337 beautiful and carefully labelled full-colour anatomical illustrations and schematics.
- Aids to help you make accurate assessments of your patients’ problems. Make accurate assessment a hallmark of your practice/clinic!
- 55 differential Diagnostic Aid tables.
- 8 Range of Motion (ROM) tables.
(ii) Set of 6 DVDs:
- Goltech® Basic: from Head to Toe.
- Goltech® Advanced 1: Real Problems in the Real Clinic: Balance, Posture, & Spinal Alignment.
- Goltech® Advanced 2: Real Problems in the Real Clinic: Face, Neck, Back & Chest.
- Goltech® Advanced 3: Real Problems in the Real Clinic: Shoulder, Arm, Elbow, Forearm, Wrist & Hand.
- Goltech® Advanced 4: Real Problems in the Real Clinic: Hip, Upper Leg, Knee, Lower Leg, Ankle & Foot.
- Goltech® Advanced: Strengthen & Stretch
- Over 10 hours of teaching covering EVERY part of the body.
- The DVDs meticulously follow the textbook
- DVDs have “Play All” capacity AND detailed menus.
- Choose to watch only what you want to revue!
(iii) Client Handout Files:
- Beautifully illustrated, these files clearly explain in layman’s terms the client’s problem and how it will be treated.
- Clients love them!
- Cover most presenting pathologies.
- Print them for your clients on an as-needed basis!
(iv) DL Brochure PDF
A carefully prepared and well designed advertising brochure.
- Explains the basis of this new technique to potential clients.
- Explains what Goltech® will do for them.
- Can be customised with your own clinic details.
- Print it on a double-sided colour printer, and hand one to clients when you ask them to refer friends OR
- Take it to a commercial printer for mass production suitable for mass distribution.